PKG Group, LLC (“PKG”) is a leading sales and marketing company in airless packaging systems and solutions for the beauty and personal care industries. Through its exclusive association with Yonwoo Co., Ltd of Korea, PKG has pioneered the development and application of airless packaging systems and remains at the cutting edge of innovation. Founded in 2002, PKG has a growth track record of in excess of 20% CAGR since inception and is poised to continue substantial growth in the foreseeable future.
Job Description Sales Executive:
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Sales Executive has a critical responsibility as PKG’s primary point of contact for certain North American customer accounts. Working with a dedicated team of several customer service personnel, the Sales Executive is responsible for customer accounts to maintain existing business, foster new business, and improve the overall business relationships to achieve the company’s near term and long range sales growth goals. Best candidates will have a seasoned understanding of the personal care industries, the key market players and competition, the ability to focus on customer needs while maintaining a profitable pricing and costing structure.
- Maintain regular communication with all assigned accounts and initiate communication with new accounts with the goal of maintaining and developing new business.
- Implement key account strategies to include initiatives such as product line gap analysis, targeted product presentations, and targeted take-away opportunities.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of customer’s internal strategies, business initiatives, organizational structures, etc. to keep PKG senior management informed to facilitate timely and proper strategic shifts for the customer accordingly.
- Maintain awareness of all emerging and current market trends and industry information in order to share with the customer, foster communication and opportunities and enhance the image of PKG / Yonwoo.
- As an extension of market awareness noted above, recommend new product concepts and ideas to both customer and internally, being well informed.
- Responsible for vetting all new business opportunities and on-boarding the right opportunities in order to deliver success for the customer and PKG. This includes, but is not limited to, areas of capability, volume and timing.
- Responsible for the accurate and thorough preparation and submission of internal requests such as Product Development, Sample and Quote Requests as necessary to secure new business opportunities.
- Maintain awareness of and report on all relevant competitive information.
- Maintains liaison with internal departments as required. Assure compliance with policies, procedures and regulations.
- Travel requirement – up to 50%.
- Other duties dictated by the position.
- 4 year college degree in business or related field preferred.
- 5+ years experience in a Sales/Business Development in a manufacturing or sales environment. (Beauty and Personal Care knowledge desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Solid presentation skills, capable and relaxed with public speaking.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Strong knowledge of functionality and capabilities of beauty packaging.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities.
- Must be very detailed oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
To contact us regarding this position:
E-mail your resume and relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org